Daily Maintenance And Maintenance Measures of Hypochlorite Generator Sea Water
Hypochlorite generator sea water is a kind of common water treatment disinfection and sterilization equipment in the market. Just like other equipment, the maintenance and maintenance measures of hypochlorite generator sea water should be taken in daily use to ensure the normal operation of the equipment and extend the service life of sodium hypochlorite generator. The common maintenance and maintenance measures are as follows:
1. In the electrolytic reaction process of the equipment, the effective chlorine content should be kept within 1%, because if the chlorine content is too high, it will not only affect the reaction result of treatment, but also affect the service life of the electrode.
2. In daily use, due to the high content of calcium and iron ions in water in some areas, impurities such as CACO3 and Fe(oH)3 will appear in the electrolysis process. These impurities may cause a short circuit in the water and even break down the electrode. Therefore, users should clean the equipment regularly according to their local water quality conditions, so as to keep the equipment clean and avoid the accumulation of impurities.
3. When cleaning the titanium anode used in hypochlorite generator sea water, it must be handled and put gently. When cleaning, brush should be used to gently sweep away the dirt on the surface to avoid scraping with sharp tools and damaging the surface coating of titanium anode.
4. During the operation of the equipment, it is necessary to frequently observe whether the point-solution current and voltage of the equipment are within the specified range. Timely test the circulation of salt and acid solution and cooling water to prevent blockage.
5. The equipment shall be shut down for inspection after 20 hours of operation, the brine valve of the equipment shall be closed, the chlorine gas in the electrolyzer shall be emptied, and the washing valve shall be opened for washing. After rinsing, close the rinsing valve and empty it, open the saltwater cutting, and make preparations for starting the equipment.
6. The hypochlorite generator sea water shall be installed in a well-ventilated and well-lit room during the installation process, and the surrounding area shall be kept clean and tidy and no debris shall be piled up. Hydrogen exhaust pipe should be placed in the outdoor, and avoid the appearance of open fire or other fire sources around, indoor fireworks are strictly prohibited.